Causeway Bay Victoria Kindergarten and International Nursery was established in 1965 and is renowned for offering high quality Tri-lingual and bi-lingual education to children aged 2-6 years of age. We are an IB World School, and also offering the Teachers College Reading and Writing Project.
Causeway Bay Victoria Kindergarten and International Nursery is inviting applications for the following position(s):
Class Teachers - Native English Speaking
We are seeking to appoint enthusiastic, qualified, native English speaking Early Childhood Educators:
- Committed to working in a dynamic environment
- Hold appropriate qualifications e.g. Bachelor in Education or Post Graduate Diploma in Education or Post Graduate Certificate in Education, in order to be registered as a teacher in Hong Kong
- Newly qualified teachers will also be considered
- A commitment to student centred inquiry based learning
- IB experience an advantage but not essential
- Flexibility to co-teach with Chinese teachers
Successful applicants will be employed on an initial two-year contract and the excellent employment package will include:
- Annual flights
- Health insurance
- High salaries commensurate with experience
Applicants please download and complete the application form and submit with a full resume to the Director of English Studies by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Throughout the year)
- To be included in the supply teachers’ pool and will be working on an ad hoc basis when required
- Native English Speaker
- Valid HKID holder/ have a valid work visa in Hong Kong
- Registered teacher with the Hong Kong Education Bureau
- Possess relevant undergraduate degree and with recognised teaching qualifications (Bachelor of Education in Early Childhood Education) or (A Bachelor Degree plus PGCE/ PGDE qualification or equivalent)
- Commitment to student-centred and inquiry-based learning
Applications are welcomed at any time for the above position and shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews when a vacancy arises.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only and strictly in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.)