The application for the Pre-Nursery Class (PN) and the Nursery Class (K1) admission for August 2018 is now closed.
You are welcome to complete a Preliminary Record which we will keep on file. If you wish your children to be listed on a preliminary record for the PN/K1/K2/K3 class, please download and fill in the preliminary record form and return it to us via either mail, email or fax. Our address, email address and fax number are listed on the preliminary record. Please kindly note that no payment is required a this stage.
Application details for the 2019-2020 academic year will be posted on our website in August 2018.
Please note there is a separate admission procedure for applying Lower, Middle, and Upper Kornhill, Harbour Heights, South Horizons, Belchers, Homantin and Harbour Green campuses. For more details, please visit Admissions. If you are interested in applying, please click Here and submit a new application via online directly.
Our admission policy is non-discriminatory in regards to religion and race.
- Admissions procedures are tailored to different age groups. Students must demonstrate age-appropriate behaviours and knowledge, and understanding of verbal instructions from teachers in at least one language (Chinese or English), which is necessary to build a strong bilingual foundation. Unless the family is residing overseas, we strongly encourage students, accompanied by their parents, to attend interview(s) to demonstrate that they have the right profile to be active partners in learning.
- In compliance with Hong Kong Law, students who are admitted must be Hong Kong permanent residents or residents with a valid Hong Kong visa.
- Priority considerations may be given to applicants from our strategically-aligned kindergartens/nurseries/playgroups, siblings of current students and alumni, children of our staff, alumni and board members.
Pre-Nursery class (PN) and Nursery Class (K1) Admissions
- Applications for PN and K1 admissions are accepted from September a year prior to the admissions in August, e.g. September 2017 application for admission in August 2018.
- Applications are open to the public, and applicants must apply online during the designated time period.
Please note the following before beginning the application:
- Please refer to the “Class Structure & Activity Times” and select your preferred class(es)
- The non-refundable application fee of HK$40 will be charged via PayPal (you may choose to pay by credit card or PayPal account)
- Online applications must be submitted with the following documents (in separate files in JPG format (200dpi) with each file size less than 10MB):
- A recent passport size photo of the applicant
- A copy of the applicant’s Birth Certificate
- Evidence to indicate the applicant’s parents or elder siblings have graduated from or are studying at our school (if applicable) E.g. report card, student card, class graduation photo, student handbook, etc.
- Upon completing the online application procedure, a confirmation letter with an application number will be displayed. This means the application form was submitted successfully. Please print or save the confirmation letter for your own record. A copy of the confirmation letter will be sent to the email address(es) provided by parents.
- If parents did not receive such confirmation letter, please check if it has been sent to your spam email folder. Please also add "email@example.com" to your safety email list.
- Students that miss the original interview because of illness may be interviewed in the following weeks following submission of a medical certificate.
- If you miss the application deadline, you may complete the Preliminary Record. You may be contacted if vacancies arise. Priority is given to children from our strategically-aligned kindergartens/nurseries/playgroups.
Lower Class (K2) and Upper Class (K3) Admissions
- Please complete the Preliminary Record. Should any K2-3 vacancies become available, you may be contacted. Priority is given to children from our strategically-aligned kindergartens/nurseries if they meet entrance requirements.
- We will not be participating in the Free Quality Kindergarten Education Scheme.
- According to the regulations of the Hong Kong Education Bureau, non-local children may enter, or reside in, Hong Kong for the purpose of education only with the approval of the Director of Immigration. Non-local children should have obtained residence approval from the Director of Immigration before admission to our kindergartens and nursery.
- Any documents submitted will not be returned regardless of the child’s admission result.
- Paid application fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- For applicants residing outside H.K. and who will not be able to attend our interview in person.
- Please indicate in the field “Parent’s Remarks” in the online application form that the applicant is an overseas applicant and is not available to attend the interview.
- Parents need to send a video clip (no more than 10 minutes) featuring the daily life of the applicant in CD Rom format, quoting the applicant’s name and application number, post it to us to be received before the related interview day.
- Please include the “Child Profile Form” if applicable. If additional information is required, we will contact parents via email.